We understand the needs for each conference vary, so we provide two service packages for your sleeping accommodations. These service levels are already reflected in the room rates.
Guests staying in Clark Kerr Campus receive the “Superior” service package; all other accommodations receive the “Standard” service package.
- Beds are made prior to arrival with pillow, pillow case, sheets, blanket, and bedspread.
- Two towels, a face cloth, and a bar of soap are provided.
- Beds are made, rooms cleaned, and towels changed daily.
- Bed linens are changed once a week.
- Common areas and bathrooms in the residence halls are cleaned daily.
- A special gift is placed in each room.
- All beds are made prior to arrival with pillow, pillowcase, sheets, blanket, and bedspread.
- Two towels, face cloth, a bar of soap, and a small desk lamp are provided.
- Linens and towels are changed weekly.
- Bedrooms are not cleaned during your stay; however, common areas such as lounges and bathrooms are cleaned daily.